The difference is where one operates from, which creates dual perspectives; one is "not enough" and the other is "appreciation/plenty". This lies deep within. Change our reality, change our world.
Two people can experience the exact same situation and view it completely differently. This is because of where they operate from. One will transmit scarcity and fear, while another's will transmit appreciation and blessings. Scarcity and fear come from the mind consciousness. Appreciation and blessings come from the heart consciousness. Energetically they both have consciousness. The level of operation is different.
We can consciously change our perspectives regarding what is ingrained in our subconscious energetically. This can come from learned thought systems or other "lives", both of which can now be accessed and cleared through higher consciousness!
Notice how you respond when you "think". Do you go to the "negative" perspective of lack or the "positive" perspective of gratitude? Journaling your thoughts will help you recognize them. Once aware of thoughts, we then have an opportunity to learn to change them. It does take persistence and awareness at all times. We are, in fact, breaking our own thought habits and creating entirely new ones.
Lack or abundance can be directed at any "thing". Money is the first thing most think of, but other areas of focus by an individual are also affected. This carries over into love, relationships, things, etc.
The vibrational frequency of lack is the same. It is not about any "thing", but the frequency we operate at. The mind will always want more, the heart always has enough.
- When you go to spend a dollar (or whatever amount), is your focus on it being the "last" of your money? (or anything similar) or do you say "wow, I am so grateful for having that money/that dollar" that it allowed me to pay for "this". In making a conscious choice not to waste, spending wisely, thanking the universe (or who/whatever) for having that dollar/money, it allows us to appreciate.
- Is your focus on the things you don't have or gratitude for the things that you do?
- Do you honor equal exchange, by giving something of benefit and agreed to as equal to the other person? Just because one feels the exchange is adequate, doesn't mean that it is.
- The more we take, the more we create lack within. Be careful not to create lack through actions of habit. Balance is a necessity.
- Me, me, me mode requires separation and pulling energy from another to self. It feeds lack mentality.
- Abundance come through recognizing absolutely everyone and everything as energy. Then how we exchange changes too.
- Abundance is an outward flow, not an inward one.
- Do you put any "thing" over any "one"? This includes self. (The mind tends to focus on things, whereas the heart focuses on life/people.)
Some ideas for changing perspectives and moving from a lack to an abundance mindset (and our thoughts do create our reality):
- Pay attention to your thoughts! You can't understand "where" lack hides until you actually "hear" what you think!
- Get present. When fully present, lack falls away and appreciation for that moment takes over.
- Look at what you DO have (vs. don't) . Are you o.k., in this moment? Then you are abundant in something.
- Don't waste. Appreciate everything.
- Find someone "worse" off than you and give part of what you do have to them. This will one, remind you to appreciate and two, start the outward flow of giving.
- Look at those around you that you have exchanges with. Are you honoring equal energy exchange with them?
- Evaluate every exchange to see if you are participating in a lack mentality for yourself or for the other. Over-giving creates a lack mentality by way of "I gave them everything I had and they took from me", creating blame/victim mentality. Under-giving feeds a mentality that there is not enough and actually acts as resistance an energy exchange.
- Start each day with gratitude, give something each day, work to keep balance in each experience you encounter.
Try a visual exercise: Take an area of focus (money, love, health, etc.) and exchange the visual with a beautiful light. Now follow that light as it flows. You can "view" energy flow as it "leaves" and "comes in", see where things are not in balance, etc. Work to balance this flow.
We can find gratitude and appreciation in everything we experience. We can look at any situation from the "negative" or "positive" (using only for descriptive ) Nothing is negative or positive. It is exactly what we "give" it. If we feed "negative/lack", we will increase that flow. If we feed "positive/abundance/gratitude" we will also increase that flow.
Pay attention to your body's energy in an exchange. Is it tight, restrictive, in fear? Or is it with ease, gratitude and open to allow? We can "ask" all day long, but unless we create flow within, we are not open to receive when things come our way.
Release the block of "lack" and work to create flow. Let go. Allow yourself to be abundant in every exchange.
From a higher perspective, we transmit telepathically the energy of the vibrational frequency we are operating at. Our thoughts transmit instantly, then we become conscious of them, and work to change them "after" we realize them. Working to change our vibrational frequency, by paying attention to our thoughts, give us transmission of a higher vibrational frequency in different areas. If we have an "issue" on that energetic level, then working to clear that "issue", and raising the vibrational frequency of our energy bodies is imperative in creating healthy abundance in every area.... telepathic transmissions from an abundant heart will create abundance that we never "imagined" possible before!
With our awakening, with increased awareness, we have opportunities and access to options we didn't before. As consciousness rises, so does our ability to manifest and create. To exist in the highest levels of consciousness possible, our hearts must be clear and free from debris, pure and open to receive. We can "want" all day, but if we are blocked, we block "it". With our focus on energetic health (clearing/releasing/balancing) will provide one with everything they need in order to manifest according to higher frequencies. All lower frequency manifestations may be temporary and when those low vibrational frequencies have to fall away, so may the manifestations of that same frequency.
Telepathically we all have the ability to change our own energy, but learning to "communicate" with our other "selves" through higher vibrational frequencies is key. Until we achieve this, we transmit at whatever level we have access to at that time.
Love operates at the highest vibrational frequency. Desperation, greed (lack) operates at a very low vibrational frequency. One can't "think" love. It is no"thing" to obtain, but something we possess within. We become it and in becoming it, we are abundant in every way.
The higher heart totally understands this, while the logical mind works to figure it all out.