Want to know how? Follow me down the rabbit hole again.....
I will address the previous conceptions of how Karma used to work. As with everything we are experiencing, our understandings are expanding, as our consciousness does. As we expand our connection, so expands our ability to "see" so much more of the overall picture. The overall picture is limited to our level of consciousness at that time. So as we shift throughout the day, so does our awareness. I am sure as mine continues to expand, then my understanding of this will too. That is the amazing part of all of this! We definitely have to release that "control" part of us to enjoy the ever changing moments and be able to embrace them with the beauty they present!
LS = Logical self/Little self (3D as I call it, the primitive mindset)
HS= Higher Self (above 5D... not sure which level, but wayyyyyy up there!)
(for the purpose of this post)
All of this is from MY understanding, as I have experienced it. Everyone must adapt to what resonates with them.
LS sees Karma as good/bad, right/wrong... doom & gloom... We are doomed to suffer according to the error of our ways in other lives and this one.
NOT! (I will explain as we travel... :)
HS understands that we now have the ability to just RELEASE Karma from our energy. Karma technically no longer exists, unless we choose it to. It does require we change our entire being in order to do that. It does mean dedicating to serving our HS and others. It does mean letting go and moving to a place of service in everything that we are.
- Karma anchors in our energy as unresolved experiences. These come by way of emotional energy, thoughts, continuing acts according to old behavior.
- The LS can't comprehend this, as it sees pride, pain, blame, shame, fear, guilt
- HS understand those things fall away as we ascend
- Make a choice to work to change it and let it go, then step "forward"
- Picture the "thing" you identify as Karma
- Now, do your version of the "10 Step Quick Process to Letting Go" (Modify it for YOU!)
- Make a choice NOT to pull it back into your energy. This is done by letting it go and not repeating the same acts that created the Karma to start with.
- Do a "Cord Cutting" Clearing process that works for you. I will be creating one, but can recommend sites who already have some up that you can use. Or write one of your own!
- Extremely Important part of the process!
- Karma is accumulated through unhealed, unlearned lessons.
- In the "future", when presented with the "same" scenario, change your actions & responses.
- Send love to the situation, persons, etc. daily until it flows with ease and you enjoy it!
- Start "outward" flow of giving, helping another without anything in return. This keeps us from "pulling" energy to us and starts the high-vibrational flow OUT!
- It is preferable that the one you give to is the one you had this experience with, but if not available, anyone that will benefit from your unsolicited, unconditional loving gift will benefit!
- Continue the outward flow until it occurs automatically and with ease
- Reversing Karma requires that we NOT do the same thing we did in the "past" that created the Karma to start with.
- You can't resolve Karma with your head. You have to do this from your heart. That feeling is what changes everything!
- Always do for best and highest good of all. We are one. ALL selves, beings, things are one energy.
Special Note: The MORE you do from your HEART, without condition, to help another, totally selfless, the more you reverse your Karma.... eventually you can clear ALL of your previous Karma YOURSELF!
I am sure this will need updating, but you get the jist.
Make a choice, let it go, start doing everything from a place of integrity within and create outward flow!
In love sweet souls
This is my Karma today to you!