The purpose: To clear, release, cut the cords energetically to anything we don't want in our field anymore. We now have a choice of moving through things quicker & not holding on to them. I decided not to "suffer" like before. To choose to release. This allowed me to do that in a much more productive and healthy way.
- Recognize it (If you can't recognize it, you can't do anything about it.)
- Acknowledge it (I see you "anger" or "sadness". Call it by name.)
- Understand it (Trace the emotion & see where it goes. Sometimes it is a cover for a deeper one.)
- Deal with it (Bring it up, feel it, work through it. Allow yourself to feel it, cry/yell, whatever, but in a safe way)
- Own it (Say "it is MINE", I own it". Taking responsibility removes ability to be victim anymore.)
- Thank it (Thank you anger, sadness etc for showing me you were there. Give it gratitude.)
- Love it (It is a part of you, so show it love)
- Forgive it (Forgiveness frees you)
- Let it go (It no longer serves its purpose, so release it, let it go.)
- Breathe in love & light and exhale it all. Notice the difference.
Done. Once gone, don't keep revisiting it, or we didn't actually do these things and we chose to hang on to "it" instead.
Let it go. It's gone & done.
Note: Due to repeated requests for this, I have put it in it's own post so it is easier to find. I hope this helps!